Ann Arbor General Practice Law Firm
Offering legal solutions and strategies to individuals and businesses
Founded in 2001, Kline Legal Group, P.L.C. is committed to providing clients with sound and experienced legal counsel while maintaining accessible and responsive customer service. With fifteen years of combined experience and a dedication to quality service, our attorneys can offer the legal skill and personal attention you want on your side.
If you have any questions regarding a complex litigation matter, contact our Ann Arbor law offices immediately. We accept cases in a variety of litigation matters, such as:
- Divorce and family law - Property division, child custody, alimony, child support, and post-decree modifications.
- Car and truck accidents - We are committed to helping our clients recover for the injuries they have suffered as a result of motor vehicle accidents.
- Construction law - We represent individuals and businesses in cases involving construction liens.
- Real estate - We accept cases dealing with real estate fraud involving non disclosure of defects and property damage.
- Drunk driving defense
- Misdemeanor criminal defense
Commitment to personal service and individual attention
Our attorneys are committed to giving your case the attention it deserves. We understand how important it is to be accessible and available when our clients need us. Our flexible schedule allows clients to come in and explain their situation after hours or on weekend when necessary. We are more than willing to do home visits and hospital visits in emergency situations.
At Kline Legal Group, the final decisions regarding any legal matter are yours. As your legal counsel, it is our job to aggressively protect your legal rights and interests while providing you with information so that you can make decisions that will achieve your objectives.
Contact an Experienced Michigan Lawyer
Whether you are seeking a car accident attorney or a divorce lawyer, we can help you resolve any complicated litigation matter. If you any questions, contact our Ann Arbor law offices to discuss your case.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.