Michigan General Practice Attorneys
Facing litigation without the assistance of a lawyer can be frustrating and confusing. Whether you are seeking an attorney to assist with complicated litigation involving a construction lien, a family law matter or a motor vehicle accident, our attorneys can help.
Contact Kline Legal Group , for more information regarding a litigation matter and how we may serve you. Our lawyers have more than fifteen years of combined experience helping clients throughout Michigan achieve successful results in a variety of litigation matters, including:
- Divorce : Going through a divorce can be a stressful and emotionally draining time. You need an experienced Ann Arbor and Livingston County divorce attorney who will protect your interests in child support payments, child custody and visitation, spousal support , and property division, including business valuation .
- Mediation : Resolving disputes using a less confrontational approach through mediation can save you valuable time and money. We can help you control the outcome of a case by working together with other parties - rather than letting a court decide what is best for you.
- Car and Truck Accidents : At Kline Legal Group, our lawyers are committed to helping you recover the compensation you deserve for injuries suffered in an automobile accident. We have represented clients injured in car and truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, bus accidents and commercial vehicle accidents.
- Criminal Defense : We handle criminal defense for clients accused of drunk driving and misdemeanor offenses. We also assist individuals with obtaining a driver's license restoration.
- Construction Law : Payment and Completion Disputes often arise toward the final months of a construction project. It is vitally important that you consult with an attorney regarding possible construction liens on your construction project because actions must be taken within 90 days of the last days of labor. We represent clients in construction lien litigation involving forced foreclosure proceedings by contractors and subcontractors.
- Real Estate : Real estate litigation is a complicated process. We have represented clients in a variety of litigation matters involving real estate contracts, real estate fraud, failure to disclose defects, water damage to property, air-borne pollution damages and wetlands cases
Contact an Ann Arbor Litigation Lawyer
Are you facing a complicated divorce or personal injury matter? Our attorneys at Kline Legal Group have more than 21 years of combined experience handling complex and sophisticated litigation situations. Put our experience and knowledge on your side. Contact our Ann Arbor law offices for more information. Our law firm offers convenient evening appointments. If you cannot come to us, we can arrange to meet you at your home or a hospital.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.